There are some occasions where you would have to restore the firmware, and this can be done through iTunes normally. With all this information, you must have known why you need or need not restore the firmware on iPhone, the result of it, and how to restore iPhone firmware without iTunes. We truly hope that you find this guide helpful and your firmware can be restored properly. If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave us a comment below, or download and take TunesKit iOS System Recovery a try.
After the restore process is complete, the iPad will restart. You should see “Slide to https://graduation.apps.binus.ac.id/2023/05/31/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-blu-view-1/ set up.” Move the slider from left to right and follow the instructions in the iOS Setup Assistant. This post shares the seven methods to fix such iPhone update failures and lets you upgrade your device to the latest iOS smoothly. If you can’t turn it off, try to force restart.
In some situations, as iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo when you update your iOS, you can deal with it by reinstalling the iOS. Select Recover from iTunes Backup File to detect all backup files in the computer. Once completed, you have finished recovering lost data from iTunes backup.
- The last popular way that works to repair a damaged or corrupted Word file is turning to an online Word repair tool.
- In such cases, you can try the 6 practical and proven fixes following to solve the iPhone/iPad firmware file corrupt issue.
- Most probably, you have reduced the brightness level of your Mac to the minimum level.
- Is your iPhone stuck on the white Apple logo screen of death and can’t power on?
- However, if it says something like “The volume Macintosh HD was found corrupt and needs to be repaired,” then you need to proceed to step 2 or 3 of this guide.
More than 30 file types are supported so all your lost data can be found again. You can find your deleted iOS files back within few seconds. IPhone Recovery Software are applications that allow you to bring back your lost data from situations like hardware damage, virus infections, human error, etc. These tools help you to effortlessly restore your iMessage, SMS, contacts, notes, photo, video, and more. Once all the devices are detached, check if the black screen of death appears.
- They could not use their backup files until they fully disabled their malware and antivirus protection.
- It supports the latest iOS and all the iPhone and iPad models.
- This tool can be used to retrieve lost files from iCloud/iTunes.
- You can use Decipher Tools, Corrupt Backup Recovery, iPhone Back Up Extractor, Decipher Backup Repair, and a couple of others.
- Just follow the steps below, and you can repair your firmware with iTunes.
The other 2 modes erase all data on your iPhone and get your iPhone back to normal, which can be considered as a restore. If none of the above ways solved your problem then you should probably turn towards Tenorshare ReiBoot. This is no doubt the most favorable method if you are facing the issue of failing to update to iOS 16. With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot, you can one-click update your iPhone without data loss, and fix many common iOS 16 update problems without any loss of data.